- B.A., Psychology major, Simon Fraser University, May 2001.
- M.A., Counselling Psychology major, Antioch University Seattle, May 2004.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC.) www.bc-counsellors.org
Advanced Training in:
- Family Systems
- Couples Therapy
- Body Awareness
- Grief and Loss
- Abusive Relationships
- Cultural Issues
- Gender Identity
- Lifespan Development
- Family of Origin
- Certified in Focusing-Oriented Trauma Therapy
- Certifying Coordinator with the Focusing Institute in New York